What are the benefits of podcast hosting?
When you can host a podcast on your own, then what is the purpose of podcast hosting, and what difference would it make?
Well, you see, podcast hosting will benefit in numerous ways.
You can run your site safely
It will help in not letting your website get banned because, yes, your website might get banned if you try to host a podcast of your own on it.
You get enough space
You will have much better and more abundant storage. But you already got too much room in your web hosting bundle, then why do I need more storage? Audio files are much bulkier than written ones, and if you want your customers to have a pleasant and fast interaction on your website, make sure to get podcast hosting services.
You get IP filtering, which means that you will get all the right statistics related to the right download.
Good downloading speed
You need a high download speed when it comes to your podcasts because they are relatively lengthy. If your site is slow, it will take hours and hours to get one single podcast downloaded, which would cost your plenty of listeners, and this is an issue you won’t face at all if you are using a podcast host.
Not to forget, having a website host makes several tasks more accessible, such as data transferring, which would break your bank if you are not using a podcast host.
But for all this to happen, you would need an excellent podcast host, and we will help you find it.
If you are a newcomer to podcasting and everything on your web page seems a little difficult for you, then you need something simple to operate. Podbean is one of the top podcast hosting engines around, they are perfect for anyone, for beginners, and experts.
- Podbean offers a wide range of features including customizing your site with exciting themes and designs,
- You get a plus point of getting SEO services with the podcast hosting services.
- Podbean also has a mobile app, and the app is available on IOS and android.
- Individual plans that podbean support also takes care of your video podcasts if there are any.
- Podbean will also take care of your marketing and monetization issues.
- You would get all your statistics in a proper form so you can judge your progress overall.
- It’s easy to add your audio to podcast platforms such as google play etc.
- The best part about using the podbean is that it is user friendly.
- The free hosting plan is also remarkable.
They won’t provide you with an uptime guarantee.
- Essential starter bundle $0
- Unlimited audio $9
- Unlimited plus $29
- Business $99
Having a whole lot of features never hurt anybody, right? And that is also precisely what you need when it comes to podcast software. Buzzsprout is a podcast host that is ideal for all levels of podcasters because it has all the right features that are needed for a successful web page.
- Buzzsprout will help you in monetizing your podcast to make some money out of it.
- You can create chapter markers to organize the material on your site.
- You can get a 90-day free head start.
- The software is comfortable to use, and you can manage numerous podcasts with various team members.
- Buzzsprout guides you all along with their excellent customer support.
- They work with all modern tools.
- You get a visual sound bite.
- Get all the statistics of your audience.
- You get monetization done in all the packages.
- The prices are quite friendly.
- It’s comfortable to use.
- The customer service is remarkable.
- There aren’t many measures taken for security.
- They say nothing about the speed provided by the software.
- Starter plan with 2 hours upload $0
- 3 hours upload $12
- 6 hours upload $18
- 12-hour upload $12
All of the upload time is according to the months.
Castos is a software that is user friendly and is perfect for beginners. They have exciting bundles and packages to offer, and the variety is ample for you to choose from. You know what’s the best part about opting castos as your podcast host, you would open your door to plenty of exuberant and exciting features. So what are you waiting for? Let us dig in the elements,
- You get unlimited podcasts, episodes, and downloads in each bundle available.
- You can create your RSS feed in three simple steps only.
- Your webpage on which you would host your podcast is 100% customizable.
- You can also republish your videos on YouTube via the YouTube republishing feature.
- Your podcasts are Transcripted automatically without any additional help needed.
- You get to analyze your podcast, which will eventually help you in growing your audience.
- You get a private podcast of your own.
- They also offer podcast editing services in the same bundles.
- You get to customize your web page for your podcast.
- Easy to create RSS.
- They take care of all your monetization issues.
- Great customer service.
- The starter pack will cost you $190
- The growth pack will cost you $490
- The pro pack will cost you $990
All of these packages above all prices according to a year.
If you are looking forward to getting your listener’s attention by captivating their minds with your beautiful web page design and your podcast that won’t hinder or budge a bit, then go for captivating. This podcast platform will make life a little easier. If you are ready to know all about captivity, then continue with the road ahead.
- You get advanced analytics related to your podcast, know what’s best for your web page.
- You get to upload unlimited podcasts on your RSS feeds.
- This software allows you to move your show from one platform to another in no time and without any additional costs.
- Make your podcast player and the page look stunning with the themes.
- You can generate leads and build a call to action via the same software.
- Your podcast will be customizable and available on all devices.
- Make your workflow a little less hectic by adding your team members.
- You can access, edit, and manage the dashboard from anywhere at all.
- Captivate also takes care of your podcast marketing by the generated links.
- You get your marketing done within the same bundles.
- Generating links and providing emails for link building has never been easier.
- You can upload as many podcasts as you want, and that feature is in all bundles.
- The prices are quite reasonable.
The kind of speed that they would offer.
- The podcaster $17 with 12,000 downloads.
- The audio influencer $44 with 60,000 downloads
- The podcast brands $90 with 150,000 downloads.
Everybody needs a podcast hosting platform which is easy to use, easy to distribute and is also less when it comes to pricing, if you are looking for something just like that then BCast would be an excellent option for you as it is reliable and efficient.
- Know how your audiences interact and feel about your content by growth analytics done in every bundle.
- You also get to promote your webinar by dynamic content insertion.
- You can distribute your podcast anywhere you want, including Google, Castbox and also, podbean.
- Make your leads automatically by giving your listeners options to subscribe to your newsletter, to your channel, or to support you.
- You get a 14 day free trial on all the accounts and all the packages available.
- You get a one-click distribution.
- The best part about using bcast is their feature of getting unlimited users.
- You can also upload unlimited episodes in all bundles.
- The analytics are compelling, and they work great for your growth.
- You can design your podcast page.
Bcast tells us nothing about how they are planning on managing our storage.
- The start-up plan is in $15
- The business plan is in $35
- The enterprise plan is $75.
If you are looking for a brand that is low-key but fabulous when it comes to performance, then we have the best podcast web host for you, which is a transistor. It’s easy to use, comfortable to manage, and the best part about it is that anybody can use it easily without any additional issue. This host is perfect for people who like to use software that not many folks are well acquainted about.
- This platform helps you upload your video or audio podcasts properly.
- A transistor also does the distribution of your content on various platforms, and they make sure that your podcast reaches as far as it could.
- All the famous names are linked to a transistor, including apple, Spotify, google play, etc.
- The main issue with hosting podcasts is that you cannot upload as many audios as you want in a month but not with the transistor, you can upload as much as you want, and that applies to all bundles.
- Listeners will only be interested in your podcast if it looks nice, you get to embed the podcast player on your web page so that it looks excellent and accessible to everybody.
- You can also have a look at your detailed podcast analytics, which will tell you all about where you stand, and there is something you need to alter for better performance or not.
- The best part of using this software is the themes they offer.
- They make your web page look presentable.
- You can be attached to several podcast platforms around you.
- It is a little expensive.
- The storage is not mentioned.
- The starter pack $19
- The professional pack $49
- The business back $99.
If you want a podcast host that is impressive enough to turn your visitors into leads, then fusebox might be the best software. Let’s dig into the features.
- A little customization never hurts anybody, and it is intriguing how you can mend the web page according to your likings.
- You get a toolbox with different features such as generating leads, and this software is great when it comes to customer interaction.
- The web page design encourages more downloads and more listeners overall, you could be the top podcaster in no time.
- You can connect your listeners to other mediums where your audio or video podcasts are available.
- You get more detailed and proper analytics about how your previous episodes went to customer satisfaction.
- The customers can also listen to your podcasts while browsing your web page due to the smart and interactive design.
- Boost your engagement with better marketing and monetization.
- Fusebox is a more comfortable option if you are a site with products.
- You will be able to encourage buyers and drive them towards your product through efficient design.
- The packages are reasonable too.
We don’t know if the fuse box works with famous names such as Spotify.
- The starter pack you can try for free.
- The second pro package will cost you $8 per month.
When it comes to sensitive procedures such as finding a podcast host, it is better to trust someone influential in the game, such as a simple cast who is working for about seven years now.
- The software is easy and comfortable to use, unlike many other podcast software, they are easy to navigate and browse through.
- Simple cast focuses more on the statistics because you need to know to have a keen knowledge of the interaction on your web page.
- Their unique listeners feature high because it focuses on every listener and individual accurately; you should know what people like to listen more.
- Simple cast strives to keep the bite rate low for a better performance of your webpage, so the quality of long podcasts will be moderate, but you can alter that by interacting with a simple cast.
- You also get the privilege of customizing your web page, which is excellent because it would make you feel like you have the upper hand. Also, you can change the design to your likings.
- The web players on simple cast also have a relatively smart and catchy design.
- The simple cast also lets you share your content with various other sites with ease and additional costs.
- You can also enjoy private podcasting.
- You can customize your page.
- The prices are very reasonable, according to the features.
- You get to have one customer interaction experience.
The altering of the sizes might damage your audio quality because it is easy to mess up.
- The basic package will cost you $15
- The essential pack would cost you $35
- The growth pack would cost you $85.
Spreaker is a simple podcast hosting software that is easy to use and manage, and it’s something ideal for a beginner not looking to invest a lot of money.
- You enjoy the perks of multiple podcast hosting and adding numerous team members to the software editing panel altogether.
- Customize your RSS feeds, which people dig to find when it comes to podcast software.
- You get programmatic monetization, which means better earning without any added hard work.
- Get all the statistics related to all the episodes on your podcast show; this way, you will observe what your audience likes.
- The web page is customizable, and you can mend the web page according to your liking.
- There are a variety of bundles with exciting features.
- Spreaker takes care of your monetization issues so that you can create and earn in peace.
- You get all the detailed analytics to improve your performance.
- Different bundles give you various limitations with web page customization.
- The podcast has limited access and uploads.
- The free speech bundle is free of cost.
- The on-air talent package is $6
- The broadcaster package is $18.
- The anchorman package is $45.
All these rates are for one month, and you would be billed every year.
The podcast websites are one of the oldest whales in the sea of podcast software, but their fresh look will deceive you. Let us get into their features to know more about them.
- Getting a podcast website as your podcast host will make your work a little easier because it’s simple to use and easy to manage.
- You get daily backups, which means that you won’t lose anything at all. Not to forget, this is the kind of feature that not many podcast hosts offer.
- Podcast websites make sure that none of your information gets out because of the high-security measures they take.
- The media hosting and download statics are entirely integrated and safe.
- They offer a built-in RSS feed feature, which makes sharing to different platforms a lot easier.
- What’s better than having a beautiful and easy to play podcast player on your web page?
- The pocket websites make sure that you are growing big and better by offering tutorials and giving out professional advice.
- One of the few podcast hosts that have some focus on security.
- The team is always available for your guidance 24/7.
- You get advice from successful podcasters.
- Full digital support.
- Daily backups.
- The bundles are costly; only a professional would be willing to invest.
- They charge extra for additional features.
- The new bundle costs $77 per month.
- The popular bundle costs $97 per month.
If you want a podcast host filled with features, this might be the host for you.
- You get active storage with no faults, and this also makes the performance better.
- You can get two types of statistics, the analytical and the advanced statistics, which work excellently according to your usage and preference.
- Blubrry also offers a long-tail podcasting feature.
- Various web upload options are also available.
- World-class CDN feature, which means your podcast will spread wide.
- You can migrate from one host to another safely without any additional cost.
- The host is already optimized for some famous sites such as iTunes, google play, and podcasting.
- You get full media validation.
- You get various upload options such as audio, video, and also an audiobook.
- Email support with every account and bundle.
- RSS feed support is also available.
- Pro production services are also available in all the bundles.
- Free media migration.
- 24-hour support.
- You get various website options.
- The software is simple and comfortable to use.
- Get the action of the modern player.
The site might be a little complicated with very fresh newcomers.
- The small package will cost you $12.
- The medium package will cost you $20.
- The large package will cost you $40
- The extra-large box would cost you $80
- The professional package is customizable according to your wants.
What is podcast hosting?
Let us get this straight and simple to you, just like you need a web host to make your content available to your potential customers.
You need podcast hosting to make your audio masterpieces available to your probable listeners out there.
Hosting companies are popular for many reasons; these hosting companies upload your audio files; they make sure that your data is kept safe and sound. Also, the hosting platform is crucial when it comes to customizing your podcasting web page and getting a more listener audience and turning them into leads.
How does it work?
The podcast is a series of various audio files that are compiled into a single file. Podcasts commonly need a lot of bandwidth and space for storage. Podcast hosting sites can provide the required space for file storage, so your audience can download them. It is a simple setup that runs on web servers.
These servers allow conversion of files into mp3 format, enable downloads and RSS feed for audio file description. You can also get analytical reports of your listeners in advance with marketing tools to help increase your audience.
Podcast hosting also comes with 24/7 support, social sharing, and more. You can also get features like file storage, streaming compliance, and unlimited bandwidth. Some podcast hosting sites provide services like free website and domain.