The marketing automation industry is growing rapidly. More and more market leaders are using marketing automation software platforms than ever before.
As new marketing automation platforms are being introduced; the list of tools to try out is increasing by the day.
The main reason why such tools are used is because they help with lead generation. With a wide variety of platforms to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which one to use.
Marketing automation tools have become a necessity in the world of today. Increased competition makes it vital to use these tools.
How to Choose Good Marketing Automation Software?
Marketing today is impossible without marketing automation software. However, it can be tough to choose the right software.
Not only can marketers benefit from the tools, but so can eCommerce businesses. The following factors should be considered when selecting marketing automation software.
1. User Interface
The first thing that you need to look out for is the user interface. If the platform does not offer an easy-to-use interface, you might struggle to make the most of it.
To get first-hand knowledge of the user interface, you can always request a demo. Consider whether the interface has clear navigation, contextual information, and efficiency.
2. Features and Native Integrations
Next, you need to take a look at the features and native integrations. Every platform provides different features.
You need to choose one that offers the features you require. Moreover, you also have to ensure that the existing technology that are you are using can integrate with the platform.
3. Customer Support
Before you decide to use a marketing automation tool, you should learn more about its customer support. The last thing you want is to wait around to speak to someone who can help.
No technology is perfect. There is also a risk of issues popping up.
To make sure that everything runs smoothly, the platform needs to provide amazing customer support. Otherwise, you would struggle to resolve issues.
4. Learning Resources
When you purchase a marketing automation tool, it pays to have online resources for making the most of the system. Most platforms have webinars, how-to videos, and guides to help you get started.
Finally, you have to read the reviews left behind by users. They will give you an unbiased idea about what to expect from the software.
Even though your personal needs will influence your final decision, you still need to know what others have to say. Therefore, you should look up video testimonials and case studies posted by existing customers.
Keap is an amazing marketing automation software platform. Both small businesses and major corporations can use it.
Founded in 2001, Keap has become one of the best marketing automation platforms. It is used just about everywhere.
The best thing about Keap is that it supports plenty of third-party platforms. This has made it a leader in its field.
Keap is always trying new things and does not back out when it comes to introducing new features. Therefore, marketers will find it to be just the tool they need.
If you are new to marketing automation, Keap might be the perfect place to start. It offers just about everything that a marketer could possibly need.
1. Mobile optimization allows you to use the tool on your smartphone.
2. Keep track of your email marketing with email deliverability reporting.
3. List management allows you to manage all types of lists.
4. Lead nurturing helps boost your leads and converts them into sales.
5. Automated sales alerts help you send alerts to customers about the latest sales and promotion offers.
1. A wide variety of services.
2. Customization capabilities.
3. Advanced platform that is perfect for creative minds.
1. The flat database is not as efficient for B2B marketing. Hence, B2B enterprises would need to look for an alternative.
2. There is a need for simple fixes to ensure that everyone can use the tool.
1. The grow edition costs $79 a month.
2. The Pro edition costs $149 a month.
3. The Max edition costs $199 a month.
Another great solution that can help automate all your marketing activities is Autopilot. Although it is not a full-fledged marketing automation software platform, it does a great job at doing things that matter.
As the name suggests, Autopilot aims to help businesses run on autopilot. If you have been struggling to automate your marketing activities, it might just be the tool that you need.
On the other hand, if you have used a marketing automation tool in the past, you will notice that Autopilot could offer more capabilities. It would allow you to get more things done.
Nevertheless, Autopilot has a great user interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate. Even if you have never used an automation tool in the past, you should have no trouble using Autopilot.
1. Automated email responses, email deliverability management, and personalized emails for email marketing.
3. Lead nurturing, automated alerts, lead scoring, segmentation, data quality management, and marketing lead database for lead management.
1. Tracking and flow automation will take care of everything. The visual flow builder is simply incredible.
2. Autopilot has an amazing support team that is super friendly and responsive. They will help make sure that you do not encounter any issues.
3. Option to collaborate on emails through simple sign up.
1. The email builder is not as powerful as other solutions.
2. The JS Form reader experiences issues from time to time.
1. The silver plan costs $49 a month.
2. The gold plan costs $149 a month.
3. The platinum plan costs $249 a month.
Omnisend is a marketing automation tool that you might have already heard of. It is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that can help eCommerce brands reach new heights.
With Omnisend, you get to automate all your marketing processes. Bring all of your channels under a single roof and generate revenue through automation workflows.
Whether you want to recover lost sales or boost loyalty, Omnisend is the perfect tool for you. It lets you send personalized and hyper targeted messages to achieve your goals.
A great thing about Omnisend is that it works with just about every eCommerce platform out there. Some of the platforms it works with include Woo Commerce, Magento, Big Commerce, and Shopify.
Take advantage of the advanced marketing automation tools offered by Omnisend for sales-driven marketing. You will be able to outgrow generic email marketing tactics employed by competitors in no time.
1. A/B testing, analytics, and dynamic content for digital marketing.
3. Mobile optimization, subscriber management, template management, 2-way messaging, and contact management.
1. The template options offered by Omnisend are simply amazing.
2. Live view allows marketers to keep track of everything.
3. Tracking everything is possible.
1. The automation groupings can be somewhat confusing to understand for newbies.
2. The solution can be somewhat expensive when compared to other solutions in the market.
1. The standard plan costs $16 a month and is suitable for small businesses.
2. The pro plan costs $99 a month and is designed for seasoned marketers.
3. The enterprise plan costs $2,000 a month. It is perfect for large corporations that value enhanced privacy.
SendinBlue has come a long way. Starting out as an email marketing tool, it now offers a comprehensive solutions hub.
You can use the tool to expand your automation capabilities. Its built-in CRM functionality is perfect for smaller businesses.
SendinBlue also offers a lite plan for marketers that are looking for something more affordable. The user interface provided by the platform has been well-designed and is super easy to use.
Automate customer relationship management, email marketing, and more with SendinBlue. Businesses that require additional capabilities can also use the tool.
The platform is constantly updating itself. It also offers language support.
With its expanded app center, you get to easily automate all your tasks. You are bound to have a great time using the tool.
Small and large enterprises widely use SendinBlue. Its features and capabilities can help take your business to the next level.
2. Reporting and analytics features help with testing and reporting every activity.
3. Prepare a blacklist, white list, and track campaign performance.
1. Basic CRM functionality makes it an amazing platform.
2. The range of automation capabilities is very impressive.
3. The huge variety of transactional and auto-responders email features.
1. It can be a bit difficult to set up your account initially.
Besides the free plan, the following plans are offered.
1. The Lite plan costs around $25 a month.
2. The Essential plan costs about $39 a month.
3. The Premium plan costs about $66 a month.
GetResponse is considered to be one of the best marketing automation software platforms out there. It is ranked as the easiest newsletter tool.
If you are looking for a tool that provides a variety of pro features, you will find GetResponse to be the perfect tool. Besides, it offers extremely competitive prices.
Offering services to about 182 countries, the Polish-based company engages with more than a billion subscribers each month. You will find the features to be more extensive than what most email marketing tools offer.
From custom landing pages to simple A/B testing and comprehensive design testing, there is nothing that you cannot do with the tool. The Conversion Funnel can be closely monitored with the tool to ensure traffic generation.
Even though there are other tools in the market that provide automation, they simply are not as user-friendly or powerful.
Moreover, the higher-tier plans provide you with access to the webinar features along with CRM-extras. As your company grows, you can expand the features.
1. Analytics and ROI tracking.
2. Customizable CTAs
3. Drip Campaigns
4. Search marketing and sales intelligence.
1. Super friendly user interface offering video lessons and perfect articles.
2. Easy to set up auto-responders, email newsletters, workflows, funnels, and new landing pages.
3. 24/7 live support.
4. Affordable pricing.
1. It can be a bit tiring to design the landing pages for mobile phones and desktops.
2. Live support can take up to 10 minutes to respond or even more.
1. The basic plan starts at $15 a month.
2. The plus plan starts at $49 a month.
3. The professional plan starts at $99 a month.
Active Campaign is a dynamic, powerful, and robust marketing automation platform. It can also be used for CRM.
The simple and intuitive user interface has made it extremely popular in recent times. Anyone can use it to set up email sequencing, tracking user interactions, and more.
To implement the marketing outreach strategies, you have a number of approaches that you can follow. Create campaign workflow for your target audience based on specific objectives.
Create a sequence of emails and automate all your marketing activities. Different messaging can be sent to each customer for a more targeted approach.
With automation, it is possible to monitor and track users. In addition to this, deal flows also help simplify things.
The main reason why everyone loves Active Campaign is because it offers a ton of capabilities that no other platform provides.
Although other platforms might share some similarities with Active Campaign, the platform is updated and allows for greater learning. Simplify complex automation and workflows with the tool.
1. Basic reporting and web analytics.
2. Creating and personalizing emails.
3. Automated email responses.
4. Marketing lead database and segmentation.
1. Simple and easy to use the tool.
2. Powerful automation capabilities.
3. Amazing deliverability.
1. Not as user-friendly as some other options.
2. Lacks visual reports.
1. The Lite plan costs just $9 a month.
2. The Plus plan costs $49 a month.
3. The Professional plan costs $129 a month.
4. The Enterprise plan costs $229 a month.
SALESmanago is the ultimate marketing automation tool in the market. It is a no-code, AI-driven customer data platform.
The tool is used worldwide by some of the biggest corporations like Lacoste, Vodafone, Starbucks, Victoria’s Secret, and more. The tool is easily the fasting growing platform in Europe.
When you use SALESmanago, you get to harness the power of zero-party data. It combines AI hyper-personalization and advanced analytics for delivering amazing content.
The natively build capabilities showoff the talent of Polish engineers. You can never go wrong with the platform.
SALESmanago aims to simplify your life. You can use it for automating just about every marketing activity.
1. The email marketing features offered by SALESmanago include creating personalized emails and automation of email responses.
2. The online marketing features that are the talk of the town include landing pages and forms.
4. Web analytics and basic reporting are offered for reporting and analytics.
1. An intuitive user interface.
2. One of the most affordable marketing automation software platforms in the market.
3. The perfect option for companies located in Europe.
1. The instructional literature can difficult to understand as it has not been created by someone who speaks English as a first language.
2. Expansion into the United States has not been as effective, which shows that the tool needs to be more user friendly for American users.
1. The starting plan costs about $55.78 a month.
2. For additional features, expect to pay more. You can contact the company to get a quote.
HubSpot is another excellent marketing automation software platform that provides you with all the tools that you could possibly need. It offers all the features to remain competitive.
The chances are that you are already familiar with the tool. The cloud powers the software.
Offering every feature possible, businesses can benefit from this amazing tool. The platform has become one of the most popular out there.
With this all-in-one tool, you get to automate everything. It does not get better than this.
In addition to marketing automation, you can use HubSpot for customer service, social media management, and email marketing. The best thing about the tool is that it is super easy to use.
HubSpot is known for being an innovator. It is always looking for ways to upgrade its features so that users can benefit from the latest features.
With the tool, you can go beyond basic marketing and try out new options for better management. Use the insights gained from the tool for testing and more.
1. Build impressive webpages, drag and drop editor, multi-language creation, and dynamic content for digital marketing.
2. Local website development, leads conversion, SEO recommendations, and more.
3. Security monitoring and threat detection.
1. Well organized menu bar.
2. Straight-forward social media post creation.
3. Option to edit website pages.
1. The contracts offered as not as flexible.
1. The starter plan costs just $45 a month.
2. The professional plan costs $800 a month.
3. The enterprise plan will set you back at $3,200 a month.
Moosend is the leading marketing automation software platform. It has been designed to assist companies of all sizes with email campaign management along with sending responsive newsletters.
The built-in campaign editor and centralized dashboard will simplify your life. Some of the best features offered by the tool include A/B testing, drag-and-drop email editor, list segmentation, and user tracking.
In addition to the above, you get to provide customers with product recommendations and a completely personalized experience. You can also use the landing page builder for boosting traffic and conversions.
Digital marketing firms commonly use Moosend for managing multiple email mailing lists and campaigns. Besides this, you can also create responsive newsletters.
Utilize intelligent email automation to upgrade marketing campaigns and include personalization tags for better performance. You can also get meaningful campaign reports to watch statistics.
The best thing about Moosend is that it offers a free forever plan which you can use to get an idea about the platform. For more capabilities, you will need to upgrade your plan.
1. Dynamic content, customizable CTAs, analytics, drip campaigns, and web forms.
2. Sales intelligence, website visitor tracking, social media marketing, segmentation, and lead scoring.
3. Customer surveys, event triggered email, list management, and template management.
1. Importing contacts is possible.
2. Fantastic backup support.
3. A huge variety of features.
1. Domain authentication can be somewhat difficult.
1. For up to 2,000 subscribers, you only have to pay $10 a month.
2. For up to 10,000 subscribers, you only have to pay $55 a month.
3. For up to 25,000 subscribers, you only have to pay $125 a month.
MailChimp is an amazing all-in-one marketing tool. It is designed for smaller businesses so that they can grow a lot faster.
The AI-powered tools will provide you with vital information to improve customer relationships. Put your target audience at the center with this powerful tool.
Automate messages, building landing pages, create targeted campaigns, facilitate reporting, send postcards, and more. MailChimp is considered to be the dominant player in the field of marketing automation.
Take advantage of the seamless controls and test out the templates to try different strategies. The automation features help you brand out and focus on customer relationship management.
The best thing about MailChimp is the fact that it constantly improves its features to ensure that its users keep up with the competition.
From website design to hosting to domain name search and more, MailChimp is the only tool that you need.
1. A/B texting, customizable CTAs, analytics, ROI tracking, dynamic content, and landing pages.
2. Multi-channel marketing, list management, and lead nurturing.
3. Lead management and behavior analytics.
1. Impressive third-party integration capabilities.
2. Powerful automation options.
3. Highly flexible pricing.
4. Full-featured marketing platform.
1. The reporting functionality could have been better.
2. Moving to a marketing platform as powerful as MailChimp can be difficult for smaller businesses.
1. The essential plan costs $9.99 a month.
2. The standard plan costs $14.99 a month.
3. The premium plan costs $299 a month.
What is Marketing Automation Software?
Marketing automation software refers to software that you can use to automate all your marketing activities. Every marketing department performs repetitive tasks like ad campaigns, social media posting, and email marketing.
These marketing activities can be automated using the right software. These tools offer more than just efficiency.
With marketing automation software, it is possible to personalize the customer experience. The technology helps make tasks a whole lot easier.
By using marketing automation software, you get to identify your potential clients, automate the nurturing process, and boost leads. Bringing prospects to the business would be fully automated.
The efficiency of the sales funnel can be significantly improved through marketing automation. For instance, the lead-nurturing process could be handled from the initial stage to increase brand awareness.
In addition to the above, marketing automation also helps supply useful content for developing trust and respect. It allows leads to better understand what your brand is all about.
Once your prospects narrow down which type of products they want, you can focus on targeted messaging. It will help the brand grow, and you will also be able to track user activity to gain useful insights.
There is nothing that you cannot achieve with marketing automation software. It will make your life easier.
The latest tools allow you to automate just about every task so that the marketing department can be more efficient.
Why You Need Marketing Automation Software?
There are various benefits of marketing automation software. When you use the platform, you will notice the following.
1. Improved Productivity Levels
A major benefit of marketing automation is that it helps improve productivity levels. For instance, if you use the tool for email marketing, all your email campaigns would be automated.
The platform would simplify all the marketing activities so that you can get more done. Overall productivity levels will increase through marketing automation.
You will be able to prepare lists, find subscribers, and send relevant content to them individually. It would also be possible to create a customer journey map to define the campaign’s specific triggers.
2. Increased Revenue
Another benefit of marketing automation software is increased revenue. When you use it correctly, your revenue will increase significantly.
Market research reveals that B2B marketers increased sales opportunities by 20% with an effective lead-nurturing program. There are many marketing automation features that you can use for delivering relevant content to encourage customers to make a purchase.
3. Tangible and Measurable Results
A great thing about marketing automation software platforms is that they allow you to measure the results. Meet your marketing benchmarks and evaluate your performance using the tools.
The best thing about the software is that it helps you keep track of your results. It means that you would not need to use various tools or stress about information overload.
4. Reduced Customer Acquisition Costs
Acquiring new customers can be expensive. With a marketing automation platform, you get to reduce your customer acquisition costs.
The software makes it more affordable to target new customers and tends to be more successful. This should be reason enough to use the software.
5. Increased Frequency of Purchases
With a marketing automation tool, you get to send targeted emails to existing customers to boost the frequency of purchases. This allows you to increase your overall revenue.
Best Software Series