Why is it so important?
Excellent customer support is the backbone of a successful business. This is precisely what live chat software provides to businesses. They are a medium through which customers can interact with companies in real-time.
It allows customers to get immediate information and support for their problems. This is proven by research that shows that 73% of customers are satisfied with live chat software. This is much higher than the satisfaction levels of email and phone as a source of customer support.
Even on average, there is almost a 20% increase in conversions of businesses that use live chat. Such data can’t be ignored, and this is why every company should utilize this software to provide support to their customers.
Benefits Of Live Chat Software
As technology keeps on advancing, we keep on wanting the most satisfaction. This is because everything is on our fingertips now, and we don’t like putting in too much effort for anything.
Live chat software provides precisely that to customers. It allows them to have a fast solution to the problems they are facing. Did you know that over 60% of customers hate waiting longer than a minute?
This is why quick assistance is crucial.
Encourages Customer Loyalty
More than 90% of customers are confident that the live chat feature will give them the assistance they require whenever they need it. Customer satisfaction is essential in making them loyal. The higher their satisfaction levels from your business, the more loyal they will be to your brand.
According to recent data, more than 60% of customers will return and purchase if you have a live chat feature. This is because having someone to help them with their purchasing decision makes them trust your brand more.
Having a live chat agent increases sales because it allows customers to have someone who can walk through the entire process. They can recommend the right service or product based on their needs and make sure the process is smooth for them till checkout.
This increases conversions and is known to have a high return on investment that is almost over 300%!
This is the perfect choice for small to medium-sized businesses to provide support to customers. It is cloud-based and works through a ticketing system. The software processes information from phone, web, chat, or email into tickets.
On the other hand, it also provides an agent with the resources they need to find the information quickly and securely. This happens simultaneously, and so the customers get the help they need there and then.
This is why it is the number one solution for many businesses out there that want to provide a great experience to their consumers. Here is everything you need to know about this platform.
- Ticket And Case Management: This includes SLA management, response automation, ticket collaboration, workflow, ticket creation user experience, and much more
- Platform: Customization, dashboards, reporting, and user, role, and access management
- Communication Channels: Email to the case, live chat support, customer portal
- Internal use: Customization
- Easy to set-up
- Can integrate with various platforms
- Businesses can keep track of all activities with their clients
- Ability to add multiple recipients to receive tickets
- Workflow can be tracked
- Effective communication with clients
- Analytics only count answered tickets
- Does not provide integration with a few social media apps such as Instagram
- Needs to provide more customization features
- Sprout: Free
- Blossom: $15/month
- Garden: $35/month
- Estate: $49/month
- Forest: $99/month
This is a help desk and lives chat software that is aimed at providing ease for sales, marketing, customer care, and web analytics. It makes it easier for the business to communicate with its customers through its website in real-time.
It has a wide variety of features that make it unique and ideal for many businesses out there. As of now, this software is being used in more than 150 countries. Almost 30,000 businesses are also using it all over the world.
Thus, it has gradually become one of the leading providers of live chat software all over the world. Any business can benefit from what this software has to offer.
From small to medium-sized to big enterprises, every company can make use of this software. If you want to improve your customer experience and satisfaction, this will be the perfect choice for your business.
- Chat Tools: Chat tags, canned responses, chat transfer, chat archives, file sharing, rich messages, and message sneak-peak
- Customization: Chat boosters, personalization, and agent profiles
- Customer Engagement: Rich greetings, messaging mode, chat transcripts, eye-catchers, chat buttons, ticket form, URL rules
- Security: Encryption, single sign-on, credit card masking, data storage, log in with Google, access restriction, and visitor banning
- Reporting And Analytics: Dashboards, data summary, filters, chat reports, eCommerce reports, data export, customer reports, and ticket reports
- Provides real-time data
- Efficient and reliable
- Both small and big business can utilize this to meet the needs of their customer base
- Simple and easy to use
- Provides 24/7 support to its users
- If an agent is not available, then it creates tickets
- Provides daily insights
- Needs to enhance its smartphone app
- May load slow on certain browsers
- Starter: $16/month
- Team: $33/month
- Business: $50/month
- Enterprise: Individual contracts with annual billing
This tool is not just limited to businesses, as even individuals can utilize it to get more leads. This is because it is the leading provider of a conversational marketing platform.
It is unique from other software because it uses the tools of AI and bots to help companies connect with their website users in real-time. Gone are the days of forms, emails, and other forms of communication, as this modern tool is a game-changer.
Businesses can use this software to generate leads and enhance their sales. You connect with customers that are ready to buy there and then in the most straightforward manner possible.
Don’t believe us that Drift is excellent? Well, facts and data speak for themselves as more than 150,000 businesses worldwide are using Drift for their customer support and lead generation needs. You can even get a free demo to see how the platform works and then make an informed decision.
Here is everything you need to know about this fantastic software.
- Communication: In-App Messaging, pop-up chat, notifications, targeted emails
- Messenger: Live chat and customization interface
- Customers: Lead gathering and sales conversion
- Internal Use: Customization, customer profiles, team inbox, lead development, conversation archiving, knowledge base
- Curates useful and valuable insights from the conversation data
- Real-time conversations
- Provides great user engagement
- Simple and easy interface
- Great customer support
- User-friendly chatbot builder
- Easy to install and use
- Maybe a little costly for small businesses
- The mobile app can be improved
- Essential: $400/month
- Premium: $1500/month
- Enterprise: Custom plans for different companies
This software is from the same company that offers Freshdesk. It completely transforms your clients’ customer experience so you can make your business reach new heights of success.
It has a user base of more than 150,000 organizations all over the world. This makes it one of the leading software to improve customer support and experiences.
The main aim of it is to improve both customer support and customer engagement. This is why it provides a messaging experience that is more context-driven than anything else.
It can convert and capture leads, and this is why it is a platform that provides a high return on investment to any business that uses it. If you want to optimize your communication channels while simultaneously increasing your return on investment, then this may just be the ideal choice for you.
Here is everything you need to know about this software.
- Lead Generation: Triggered messages, bots, and visitor intel
- Customer Engagement: User segmentation, email campaigns, user intel, and multi-channel messaging
- Team Inbox: Canned response, smart plugs, read receipts, custom views, private notes, labels, multiple business hours, desktop notifications, bulk actions, unlimited contacts, file attachments, events timeline, and away experience
- Insights: Real-time dashboard, CSAT report, team member report, and labels report
- Easy customization
- Easy implementation
- Great user experience
- It allows users to rate the responses that they received from the business. This provides feedback
- Simple AI bot
- You can set up your business hours
- Can be integrated with Facebook, WhatsApp, etc
- WhatsApp integration may provide difficult to implement
- May not work well in all browsers
- Sprout: Free
- Blossom: $15/month
- Garden: $29/month
- Estate: $45/month
- Forest: $69/month
Many top companies use this software for their customer support. For example, Oxford University, BMW, Huawei, and Yamaha all use LiveAgent for their customer support needs.
This is because this software has everything an organization will need to enhance their interactions with customers and provide a solution to their problems.
Perhaps the best thing about it is that it is reasonably priced while offering every feature an organization could ever need from such software. This means that small businesses can take advantage of the full range of features at a fair cost.
It is a one-stop solution for customer service and supports that all businesses, be it small or big, can benefit from it. It offers almost 180 help desk features and more than 35 integrations.
If you also want your business to benefit from this solution, then here is everything you need to know about it.
- Platform: Dashboards, reporting, and customization
- Communication Channels: Live chat support, customer portal, social integration, and email to case
- Ticket And Case Management: Ticket collaboration, ticket creation user experience, attachments, workflow, ticket response user experience, SLA management, and response automation
- Easy to prioritize tasks
- Easy organization of messages and responses
- Can configure the system so it can be used across multiple departments
- Tracking of past tickets
- Tags can be added to conversations for recognition
- Excellent customer support
- Multi-channel integration
- Valuable statistics and insights
- Unified storage
- Social integration is not cost-effective
- Reporting features can be improved to provide more detailed reports
- Ticket: $15/month
- Ticket + Chat: $29/month
- All-Inclusive: $39/month
This software is the right solution for customer support teams, marketing teams, and sales teams of businesses. This is because it allows these teams to acquire leads, convert leads, and provide customer support.
Perhaps the top tools of this feature are the live chat support, the extremely simple and useful helpdesk, and automation of email marketing. This makes it easier to have a streamlined channel of communication with a customer.
The Pricing is agent-based. This means that the cost is per agent, so the price you incur will depend on the number of agents you have within your business. A trial is available as well for you to check out their features.
However, one area where this software lacks is that of social media integration. This is essential that every business needs, but it doesn’t provide this. Although, the Facebook integration is soon to come on this platform, and slowly all combinations will start rolling out shortly.
Here is everything else you need to know about this software.
- Internal Use: Customization, customer profiles, team inbox, knowledge base, lead development, and conversation archiving
- Ticket And Case Management: Workflow, ticket creation user experience, and ticker response user experience
- Communication: Live chat support, pop-up chat, targeted emails, and in-app messaging
- Easy set-up and implementation
- Provides features for customer engagement
- Optimized dashboard
- Excellent customer support
- Needs to introduce better social integration such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Improvements in chatbot can enhance the experience
- Standard: $15/month
- Premium: $25/month
- Enterprise: Custom plan to suit the needs of your business
This platform is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses but not big organizations. This is because it still has a long way to go to introduce features that support big corporations.
However, for small and medium-sized businesses, this is an excellent platform to add a live chat feature to your website. It easily integrates with a variety of website platforms such as Shopify, WordPress, Joomla, and Squarespace.
It is a customer support solution that is only targeted towards the visitors on your website. This limitation is one reason why big organizations will not benefit from their service.
If you want to try it out for your website, then you can try the free version to see if it is a good choice for your business and its aims. It can have the power to increase sales and customer satisfaction by helping you interact with your customers on your website.
If your business is wholly based on an eCommerce model with a website through which you make sales, this may just be the perfect solution. This is because this software is produced for precisely such support.
- Communication: Pop-up chat, co-browsing, in-app messaging, notifications, and targeted emails
- Internal Use: Customization, team inbox, lead development, knowledgebase, conversation archiving, and customer profiles
- Chatbox customization
- Instant transcript once the conversation has ended
- You can also send a copy of the transcript to your customer
- Customizable widgets
- Ability to create and modify reports according to your needs
- Excellent interface
- Easy to use and set-up
- Limited customization options
- Can have connectivity issues sometimes
- Free: Unlimited live chat and only for three users
- Growth: $39/month
- Pro: $79/month
This platform is an all-in-one solution for all your sales, marketing, and customer support needs. It is perfect for these teams as Gist’s main aim is to help you curate a brilliant customer experience for your clients.
This is proven by the fact that more than ten thousand organizations worldwide are using this platform. They are amazing at customer engagement and lead generation, and this makes them a unique platform that is solution-focused.
All these amazing features come at a cost-effective pricing plan making it great for small and medium-sized businesses to utilize this software without putting a dent in their pocket.
Gist also comes with a mobile app to improve your customer experience and access data from anywhere you like. The app also lets you respond to customers, and this way, you can return to your customers even after business hours.
- Internal Use: Customization, team inbox, customer profiles, knowledgebase, lead development, and conversation archiving
- Communication: In-app messaging, notifications, targeted emails, and pop-up chat
- Email Marketing: Building and personalizing emails, email and mobile preview, sending outbound emails, and manage email lists
- Great marketing platform
- Bot functionality is excellent
- You have the power to create an automation that is based on user behavior
- You can create custom chatbots
- Excellent customer support
- Automated workflows
- A brilliant interface that is powerful and fast
- Always updating and improving
- Needs to offer customization for chat widgets
- Professional: $29/month
- Premium: $99/month
It is a fantastic solution for marketers all over the world as it provides a complete marketing automation solution right at your fingertips. It is used by more than fifteen thousand businesses and their marketing teams worldwide.
The most popular businesses that use this software include KFC, Vodafone, Starbucks, Oriflame, Yves Rocher, and many others. If these big companies are benefiting from this platform, then you can too.
It works in a way that first identifies the people that are coming to your website. After identification, it tracks their behavior online to have valuable data at your hands to customize their experience and improve your marketing strategies.
It is rapidly gaining popularity as many businesses are finally seeing all the benefits it has to offer. It is mostly the most popular software in Europe for small, medium, and large-sized companies.
- Online Marketing: Dynamic content, landing pages, and forms
- Email Marketing: Automated email responses, sending outbound emails, manage email deliverability, and building and personalizing emails
- Lead Management: Automated alerts and tasks, online behavior tracking, lead nurturing, marketing lead database, data quality management, segmentation, and lead scoring and grading
- Reporting And Analytics: Web analytics and basic reporting
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy to use
- Excellent lead generation
- Advanced tracking
- Capability to identify and visitors on the website and build a profile based on their behaviors
- One-to-one emails
- Good customer support
- Integration function can be improved drastically
- The interface can sometimes lag and cause problems
- Basic: €49/month
- Professional: €348/month
- Enterprise: Customized pricing plan
This software aims to enhance communication between businesses and their customers to improve their customer experience. It mainly focuses on improving this communication through a live chat tool.
Through this, businesses will be able to provide quick support to their customers while learning their behavior through analytics. The tool works in real-time and gathers consumers’ buying behavior so that businesses can utilize this information to target their audience.
There are a wide variety of features in this software that will completely change the way people have been conducting business. The main selling point is integration with third-party applications that make it a worthy opponent amongst its competitors.
- Core Features: Web dashboard, agent rating, visitor notes, automatic messages, personal shortcuts, chat transcripts, email notifications, CMS plugins, SSL encryption technology, desktop app, chat transfer between agents, iPhone and iPad app, block visitor, sound and visual notifications, Android app, Windows phone app, and visitor overview
- Premium Features: Team shortcuts, API, limited access for agents, custom integration with third-party systems, groups of agents, integration with a help desk or CRM, chat conversation history, office hours
- Real-time chatting with visitors
- Answer chats from anywhere through your smartphone
- Ability to record screens of visitors
- Auto-messages can send personalized messages to visitors that can increase your sales
- Integration with other popular platforms
- You can customize Smartsupp to suit your business
- Measure conversion rate through the use of Google Analytics
- Doesn’t offer Facebook integration
- The file-sharing feature is not there yet
- Standard: $10/month
- Pro: $19/month
This software aims not just to enhance your communication channels with your consumers but also to improve your sales. This is proven by the fact that, to date, Acquire has successfully increased its clients’ website conversions by 87%.
Apart from that, businesses that implemented this software also saw a 35% increase in their sales conversions. This just goes to show how effective it has been in providing its clients with an all-in-one solution.
It offers a wide variety of features to enhance your experiences, such as voice calls, video calls, screen sharing, and much more. It also gathers data from website visitors and creates detailed analytic reports so that businesses can use this information to improve their customer experience and sales.
Acquire is also compatible with mobile devices, so you can easily access them anywhere and anytime. This way, your customers also get the support they need, no matter what method they are using to access your website. Such accessibility attracts more customers and encourages trust as they know that you will answer all their queries.
Every business can implement this software and reap the benefits that it has to offer.
- Platform: Role-bases access, integrations, A/B testing, analytics, branding, and live chat
- Responses: Drip sequences, menu bars, the route to human, and customization
- Internal Use: Conversation archiving and customization
- Communication: Notifications, targeted emails, and pop-up chat
- Personalized support
- Quick support
- Chatbots are extremely intelligent
- Highly effective in increasing sales conversions
- Offers many marketing and engagement opportunities to businesses
- Excellent support team
- Can help you increase your ROI
- Can help increase customer retention rate
- May experience some delay in video features
- Needs more customization
- Basic Plan: Free
- Premium Plan: $35/month
- Team Plan: $250/month
This is live chat software that is cloud-based and provides businesses the opportunity to integrate this software with their website. The live chat solution is entirely customizable so that you can customize it to the needs of your business.
This results in a highly optimized experience as it streamlines your communication process. You can provide customers with the assistance that they need through their highly intelligent bots.
Anyone from anywhere in the world can use this software for their businesses as it provides more than 150 languages.
The software is also compatible with mobile, so customers visiting your website can easily use the live chat solution through their smartphones. In case, if no agent is present at the time of their query, then offline messages will be left so the business can answer them later.
You can integrate with it with any CRM or eCommerce software to make the most of it.
- Communication: In-app messaging, co-browsing, targeted emails, notifications, and pop-up chat
- Internal Use: Customer profiles, team inbox, knowledge base, lead development, conversation archiving, and customization
- Extremely easy to use
- Beautiful design
- Bots are highly intelligent
- Fully customizable
- Fast customer support
- Wide range of features
- You don’t need any technical knowledge to implement this software
- Regularly improve and roll out updates
- Integration can be tricky
- Chatbots: $18/month
- Communicator: $18/month
- Email Marketing: $10/month
- Professional Plan: This is a customizable option to suit the needs of your business