How to Choose Good Lead Generation Software?
At first, you need to see whether there are enough features available for lead collection. It can be as simple as a subscription form, or it can be a landing page.
You need to see whether you can use all of them for your benefit or not. You can surely look for the templates and the types of web forms here.
Email marketing is one of the most popular ways to convert leads into your customers. There should be enough features for this.
You can look for the email builder, templates, and marketing. Email marketing will help you in doing many things with ease.
Real-time analytics is also important and is probably one of the things you should look for when choosing lead generation software. You can know your conversation ratio, number of conversions, and many more.
You can also see if they provide you with complete reports for all the things. The reports will include detailed analytics on all the lead collection.
Lead management is important as well. When you start getting more leads, you will create a big mess if you don’t manage it perfectly.
That is where you need proper management tools that can help you out. You should be easily able to manage all the leads.
Therefore, management has become one of the important things you need to look for.
Pipedrive is one of the best lead software you can go with. Pipedrive allows you to manage all the leads in a single dashboard.
You can see the conversation with the customers and increase your revenue by following up with them. It provides a smooth, easy UI and affordable pricing.
You can implement a sales pipeline were. It allows you to see all the deals, their value, and all the important stats.
They have the entire CRM portal where you can manage the lead and build better relationships with the users.
Further, it will also allow you to scale your business whenever you are ready.
Sales Pipeline: it allows you to see the deal and track all the pipeline stages with this.
Custom Fields: There is a custom field option available where you can add all the custom things such as team, product details.
Lead inbox: This is the place where you can see all the messages from the leads. All the follow-up messages will be stored here. You can send the follow-up messages directly from here.
Integration: It has a live chat integration feature.
Web forms: You can add web forms as well as data fields
- Flow and UI are amazing and easy to use.
- Allows you to manage your entire sales pipeline directly from the app.
- The lead inbox is yet another great thing you can use.
- Provides all the CRM features in an easy-to-use manner.
Limited ways of capturing the leads.
- Essential plan – $12.50 per user.
- Advanced plan – $24.90 per user.
- Professional plan – $32.5 per user.
- Leadbooster is charged separately. It generally costs $32.5 per company.
You can surely go with Unbounce if you want to capture more leads. As the name says, it’s lead generation software that allows you to capture the leads in various ways.
They have beautiful forms which you can use to capture the leads. You can set the fields as per your need. Various actions and triggers are available to launch the form.
The landing page builder will surely increase the number of leads you are getting and the number of people who are interested in your product. You can also integrate it with ease.
Landing pages: They have beautiful landing pages with high CTR. You can use it to increase the number of leads.
Integration: There are seamless integration options with not just one but many software. You can use all of the apps here.
Domain publishes: You can easily publish the landing page to your domain, or if you have WordPress, you can easily import it.
Elements: You can add various elements with all colors and shapes. It will allow you to maintain your branding.
Real-time stats: You can see all the data in real-time. It allows you to get detailed reports of all the leads.
- Allows you to easily publish it anywhere, be it a domain or WordPress.
- Includes all the tools you will need to create the best landing page.
- Tons of templates to choose from. Select one and start customizing with ease.
- Real-time stats.
You can’t add your custom class to any buttons.
- The launch plan – $80.
- Optimize plan – $120.
- Accelerate plan – $200.
- The scale -$300.
If you are a WordPress user, you surely might be knowing about OptinMonster. It’s a popular lead capturing software you can use.
OptinMoster is popular due to the amazing templates they have to offer. If you are looking for an easy way to capture the leads, you can surely start using OptinMonster.
It will make your work a lot easier by giving you the best interface where you can create the templates, edit the fields, and then track the leads.
Various Forms: You can choose from not one but many available forms. There are many options here, such as lightbox popups, scroll boxes, gamified wheels, etc. Some of the forms like gamified wheels are rare, and you will only get it here.
Triggers: You can set various triggers here. One of the triggers is exit-intent detection.
Templates: There are more than 100 templates available for the forms you can use.
Real-Time: You can see the stats in real-time.
- 100+ Templates.
- All types of forms with triggers and actions.
- Easy to use.
- Various integrations.
- Limited to lead collection.
- If you look it closely, forms are the only thing you will get here.
Pricing is based on the features, and this is the pricing for first-time users.
- Basic plan – $9.
- Plus plan – $19.
- Pro plan – $29.
- The last growth plan is priced at $49.
Agile CRM is one of the CRM software that does the complete work of lead generation.
If you are looking for an easy way to do your sales and marketing, you have landed at the right place. You can easily use Agile CRM for all things.
For the people who are running tight on budget, Agile CRM can help you as they have a free version where you don’t have to pay a single penny, and you can get started. Of course, the features are also limited there.
Sales: It allows you to have lead scoring, 2-way emails. Unlimited deals and tasks and the software will also allow you to schedule your appointments.
Email Campaigns: It has a form builder to collect emails, a landing page builder to build the entire page, an email builder to build the email, and if you also want the ready-made emails, you can use their email templates.
Marketing: Many marketing options available will allow you to follow up the leads, automate your marketing, and do mobile marketing.
- It’s a CRM for sales as well as for marking.
- You can use the same CRM for all purposes.
- The helpdesk is always there to help you.
- Social media monitoring, marketing automation, and mobile marketing are some of the great features available here.
- Some people might use it harder to use and navigate through CRM.
- Emails are branded.
- It has a free plan where some of the best features are available with a 1000 contact limit.
- Starter plan – $8.99.
- The regular plan costs somewhere around $29.99.
- Enterprise – $47.99.
Proof Pulse is one of the lead generation tools that claim to convert up to 300% more visitors into your leads.
Leads can be anything here. You can put the order now button or simply have the customers register for your demo.
It’s a complete marketing funnel that will do the work for you. The funnel works great because of the elements present here.
Proof Pulse has made sure that all the elements needed for the website should be included here. That is the main reason why you will surely get more conversions if you use this lead generation software.
Recent Activity: You can set the recent activity feed. It will give a small feed on the bottom of the page saying X person has purchased the product. This will allow people to trust you more.
Scarcity: it allows you to create scarcity by various methods.
Funnel features: Along with both the above features, you will get all the funnel features such as A/B testing, elements, color matching, etc.
Streaks: Streaks are similar to recent activity fields. You can easily allow you to show the total number of people who have bought something from you.
- The simple yet effective funnel builder.
- Includes recent activity feed and scarcity timer.
- It can easily integrate with any app you want.
- Allows you to create a great funnel.
- Great funnel but lacks some of the backend features like advanced-tracking.
- Price can be expensive if you have a lot of visitors with less conversion rate.
- The basic monthly charge is $29 per month. It will increase as the number of visitors increases.
- For 10k visitors – $66.
- For 50k visitors – $129.
Please note that you can select as many visitors as you want. The pricing will be accordingly.
As the name says, CallPage will allow you to collect the leads for the calls. If you are using any cold calling techniques to lure the visitor, this software is for you.
It will simply ask the visitor to enter their number, and when they enter the number, they will get a call back in the next 28 seconds.
This is the technique they are using to get the phone number of the visitors. When the visitor enters the number, it will use the call automation to call the number and get the details. This is one of the best apps you can use to get things rolling.
Types of Optin: You can choose from various types of options. There are a few options available from which you can choose the one that suits you the most. You can either go with the popup, or you can also set the widget.
Display conditions: THer are various conditions you can set which will decide when the form will be shown to the visitor. You can set the condition as per your wish.
- There is very little phone call lead generation software, and this is one of them.
- SMS and call settings.
- Various forms and display contain will allow you to show the popup at the right time.
- It only has called back options.
- Some of the basic features are missing.
- The basic version is free with 15 leads.
- For every 30 calls/leads, you will have to pay $29 a month.
AI has taken over everything, and if you want to leverage the power of AI, Acobot is the best choice for you.
It’s highly recommended for people who are running an eCommerce business.
It’s a unique type of lead generation software. Instead of getting their emails, the tool will engage with them, and the customers will keep coming back.
You will have a lower bounce rate and better conversion rate. Therefore, you can surely go with this tool.
Abandon cart recovery: In an eCommerce business, people often leave their cart, which is the biggest revenue loss. The software will engage with them and recover the abandoned carts.
High Conversion rate: The main aim of any eCommerce business is to make a sale, right?
Email marketing: It will help you in building and increasing your email list, as well as it will allow you to do the email marketing.
Chat and Voice Messages: The customer will get the live chat, and they will also get the voice messages. This is to engage with the people and increase sales.
- All in one tool for eCommerce marketing.
- Allows you to recovery the abandoned cart.
- Free plan.
Only for eCommerce.
- Free to use.
- It will take $0.60 per sale. There are no hidden charges that will incur. You can easily start using the tool. It will allow you to cancel anytime you want with no commitments. This is why you can surely use this awesome tool.
The previous lead generation tool was for the eCommerce websites, right?
What if you have a B2B company? How you can increase the sales in that case.
Well, you can surely use LeadFeeder to generate B2B leads. It’s a lead gen software made for the B2B business.
The lead gen software will allow you to identify the real company names of your visitors. This will help you in identifying the audience.
Thereafter, you can surely target them and convert the visitors into leads. The software does most of the work for you.
Audience Details: You can see the exact company name of the people visiting your website. You can also identify the remote workers.
Qualify Highly Potential leads: it will remove all the ISP and will give you the real companies. You can create demographic filters and also know about their behavior when they visit your website.
Integration: Of course, integrations are the most needed thing for B2B business; you can easily send all the data to your CRM with this software.
- It will show you the real company names.
- The lead gen software will allow you to know your audience.
- Easy sync to your CRM without any issues.
- Free plan available to try out.
- Spies on your audience too much. EU law can be an issue.
- It is expensive and will cost you more (there is a free plan, but the premium plan is expensive).
- Sometimes, it will slow down the page due to the tracker.
- The lite plan is free, but it will only show you lead for the last 3 days.
- Premium plan – $63. The price tier can be tricky. For 100 leads, it will cost you $63. If you have got more leads, you will have to pay more.
Intercom is yet another best tool you can use to manage your customers. You can use it for customer acquisition as well as you can use to increase engagement.
The platform allows you to capture and convert the lead with an easy flow builder.
You can set the flow, and you are almost set to go. It comes with an automation feature to automate your flow. You can easily set the conditions, and the tool will do the work for you.
This is very much useful when you are having a huge amount of leads.
Flow builder: You can start using flow builder. The flow builder will allow you to create the best flow.
Automation: Automation will allow you to give direct responses to the people
Engagement: It will allow you to have an automotive engagement where the customer will be engaged automatically.
Integration: You can easily integrate it with Slack HubSpot and GitHub.
Messenger: The messenger will help you in increasing engagement.
Mobile support: Mobile support will allow you to leverage the mobile users too.
- You can use marketing automation.
- Advanced customer engagement.
- Bot to help you with the engagement.
- Team support is good as you can easily add the users.
- You will have to pay extra for all the tools. There are a lot of extra costs you will have to pay.
- All these make the tool a lot more expensive. Also, the addons are something where you will have to pay extra money. So, that is also something to keep in mind.
- Starter plan – $59 a month.
- Grow plan – $119.
- The last two are the advanced plans – $499 and $999 a month.
As the name says, it will allow you to create the prospect list and get the most out of it.
It’s a complete sales automation platform. If you love automation, this is something that you should surely start using.
You can build the pipes and then automat the outbound marketing with this.
It has a multi-channel campaign where you can easily reach potential customers.
You can use all of them to increase productivity. The tool has many features that are helpful for B2B businesses. They have various addons to support this. So, you can surely use this tool.
Automate Outbound: You can use it to automate your outbound activities.
List building: Just like every other list-building technique, you can surely use it to build your email lists.
Analytics: You can see complete analytics of all the leads you have captured. This will allow you to know the status of the leads.
Email finder: It will allow you to find any email address you want. This is very much useful if you want to use the cold calling technique or you’re in B2B business. In that case, this will be a very helpful feature.
- It can easily integrate with any CRM and other lead gen software such as Pipedrive.
- You can use it for automation.
- Outbound marketing features are the best.
Plugins are sometimes hard to set up and use.
- It will cost you $89 per month for the first plan.
- Business plan – $149.
- You can use the email finder credit, which starts from $39 a month for 250 emails.
MailChimp is one of the best email marketing and lead generation tools you can use.
Most people use it because it has a free plan that covers email marketing too. Most of the free plans don’t cover the email market in other tools. However, that’s not the case here.
You will get features like autoresponder, email templates, etc., to do your email marketing. For collecting leads, it has various forms you can use.
Email Marketing: It allows you to easily send emails as per your wish.
Insights: You can see the complete analytics here.
Customization: You can customize all the emails you are sending. It will allow you to send all the emails to the list as per your wish. You can add the names, or you can also add the emails.
CRM: It has integrated CRM to manage all the leads.
- Allows you to do email marketing with ease.
- Marketing automation.
- There is a free plan that is enough for the individuals and the startups. You can surely use the free version.
- Affordable pricing.
- The tool is very limited to email marketing. The CRM is not much powerful.
- Lacks flow creation tools.
- You can surely start with the free version that has all the things you will need.
- The essential plan allows up to 50k contacts with the cost of $10.5 per month.
- For 100k contacts, you can go with the standard plan at $15.69.
- Premium Membership will cost you a lot more. The Charges are $313.73 per month.
What is Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software is software that allows you to get leads. Leads are nothing but the visitors who gives you some kind of information such as their email and are interested in your product.
When a person visits your website, they will get a popup that will ask them for the email address. If the person’s email address, you have collected one lead. In the same way, you can collect many leads.
Usually, people are given bait to enter the email address. This can be a free eBook, or it can be a discount. When the person enters the email address, you can start the marketing.
The lead gen software will allow you to manage all those leads directly on the same software. This will allow you to follow them up and see what the conversion ratio is. Talking about conversion ratio, you can get all the reports too.
All the stats will allow you to make the best marketing strategy for your business. There are various tracking tools available in the lead generation software.
Last but not least, you can easily integrate the lead generation software with any of the tools. For example, if you are using any CRM, you can easily integrate with the CRM.
All the data will be synced with CRM in that case. Most of the lead generation software also have their CRM. You can surely use CRM to manage your customers.
Why You Need Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software is a must-have software if you are running an online business. Here are some of the reasons why you need lead gen software.
We will see the major reasons why you need lead generation software. There could be many other reasons too. Even if you don’t have the budget, you can start using free lead generation software.
It’s hard to convert Cold Audience
If a person visits your website and doesn’t buy anything from you, it’s hard to convert those people into your customer.
On the other hand, if you can convert the cold audience into a hot one, you can surely collect the leads at first and then convert them into your customers instead of directly trying to convert them.
If you send periodic emails, it will build a connection, and it will be easier to convert these people into your customers. Therefore, you can surely use lead gen software for it.
Lead gen software allows you to track the people who visit your funnel. If they are not converting, you will have the exact percentage of the same. In simpler words, you can know the conversion ratio and a lot more.
When you use all these things in the correct form, it will enhance your marketing strategy, and you can surely do better there. You can analyze the reports every week or every day.
You can surely followup and manage the entire contact list within the software. That’s one of the best things you will get when you go with lead generation software.
You can surely check out the tool and start using it. The management will also allow you to see the complete profile of the lead. Some of the lead gen software also allows you to directly send a follow-up custom email from the tool.