How To Choose Good Email Signature Software?
Compatibility with Email Client
Not every email signature software is compatible with your email client. Hence it’s vital to acknowledge which signature software can work seamlessly with your email client. Avoid using any software that can cause glitches in integration.
Check Security of Business and Customer
When selecting a signature software, you should check how the customer details and business data is stored. Check where the data is stored, is the signature software complied with CIS, etc. Also, ensure that the software provider runs regular audits to omit bugs and loopholes.
Responsiveness of the Signature Software
Working professionally means your signature should be perfect in all aspects. The email signature should work perfectly on all devices, strengthening your professional presence over the customer/client.
Does Your Software Provider have Call Support?
It’s essential to make sure the signature software team has call support whenever required. It will enable you to rectify any issue and run the software seamlessly. Many third-party companies provide 24×7 customer support for their products. Do consider them!
Further, make sure the software team provides you a dedicated Account manager to serve your needs and fulfill your business requirements.
Check For Brand Compliance
Check whether the email signature software team can provide professional and niche-specific signature templates on your demand?
Moreover, you should also ensure the software company has a dedicated team that ensures a 100% design and responsive match of your business email signature. All these points help you in branding your firm.
Available Marketing Features
Every email signature software comes with some marketing features that let you promote your business, content, generate leads, and more.
Hence, you must check the available marketing features in your signature software. Below listed are some prominent features available with most software.
- Automated Google Analytics integration
- Banner campaigns, retargeting
- Banner campaign A/B testing
- Built-in reporting analytics to measure the success of your campaigns
- Custom date scheduling
- Multiple banner links
- One-click survey integrations
- Real-time banner campaign click alerts
- Real-time alerts when someone opens an email
- Salesforce and other third-party CRM integrations
- Simple-to-use user interface and one-on-one personalized training
Xing is email signature management software that has more than 2.5 million users worldwide. The software is specially made to integrate with Office 365 and G Suite. With a single click, you can create email signatures for your entire employees. Further, the signatures created are made precisely to avoid inconsistency.
It gives you a centralized platform to manage all the email signatures in one place and sync entire email signatures with your centralized database. The signatures are made with a 100% responsive trait that ensures the signature will resize according to the device.
Xing has the option to create signatures in bulk and set up rules on them individually.
Further, you also get numerous other marketing campaign options that include uploading a marketing banner, segment campaigns across different departments, audiences, and various countries.
For a complete security, you are provided with 100% role-based logins that ensure the restricted permissions are provided to users based on the roles assigned. Role-based logins also offer complete flexibility in better email signature management.
At last, the privileges are highly secured and never overlapped among other people. The Xing software is hosted at ISO 27001-certified data centers (Microsoft Azure).
It is considered the best, most secure data storage available – following all laws and regulations, including GDPR.
- Auto Update
- Image Library
- Campaign Specific Signature
- Signature Management
- Signature Creation
- Signature Templates
- Great to streamline the appearance of email signature company-wide.
- Gives the ability to regulate email signature and overrides any changes made by the staff member.
- Great for brand consistency and campaign promotion.
- Not up to the mark technical support.
- The interface is not user-friendly.
- Home page only links to help articles.
- Clunky way of creating e-signature.
- Starting Price: $11.00/month/user (The Price covers 10 staff)
- Free Trial: Yes
For those who are unaware of Templafy, it is software made for enterprises. This software’s ideal motive is improving the productivity, compliance, and branding in your document creation.
It has multiple products that you can choose from based on your business requirements. Email Signature deployment and management software are popular products that let you design email signatures without any IT skills required.
The software is compliant with most of the legal disclaimers. It means your signature is purely authentic and doesn’t cause any issue when sending to the customers/users.
One best part of using Templafy’s email signature manager is that they don’t use third-party servers. They have dedicated company servers to route your email signatures, and hence no-routing of email happens.
Whether you are an administrator without any IT skills, there isn’t any problem using the email signature management software. It comes with ample resources that help you do the required task.
Not many know that Templafy is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner. Microsoft and numerous other brands have also trusted this email signature manager and are using its services.
It encompasses a plethora of features that are designed for small to large organizations. Whether you want multiple email signatures for a single user or an active directory independent email, Templafy got you covered.
- Access control
- Compliance management
- Document template management
- Customizable templates
- Search functionality
- Template creation & management
- CRM integration
- Brand governance
- Forms creation
- Microsoft Office integration
- Productivity tools
- Digital Asset Management
- Real-time notifications
- Secure data storage
- Statistics & analytics
- Very strong integrations to Microsoft Office and other office applications.
- Powerful enablement of company assets and great employee productivity booster.
- Great to preserve brand identity.
- Very user friendly and easily manageable within Word.
- Once set up, the software is easy to use.
- Double authentication can be a bit annoying.
- Requires everyone across the organization to use it.
- Pricing is a bit high for small organizations.
- Subscription (Templafy’s platform is designed for large enterprise companies.)
Rocketseed was founded in 2002 and is currently headquartered in London. However, its sales office is situated in Johannesburg, London, and New York.
Rocketseed is one of the highly popular email signature management software liked by IT professionals and markets worldwide.
It helps to convert a standard email into a marketing medium that can help you drive sales, generate leads, and promote your services worldwide.
The email signature software is included with personalized legal disclaimers and interactive email banner campaigns that help you get more out of your email signatures.
Rocketseed is simple to integrate software compatible with most email platforms, including GSuite, Office 365, and various others. In short, this email signature software can work effectively on almost all popular platforms without hecks.
The software provides custom designs that help you put an extra impact on the viewer. It also offers consistent control over the data & email signatures that helps you easily track the marketing campaign more efficiently.
Rocketseed captures every single click that your email grabs.
Further, it provides you the industry-leading analytics that allows you to segregate the results and prepare the next marketing strategy accordingly.
The email signature maker software serves numerous big brands; some are The Ritz, Dell, and Clarins.
- Multiple Email Signature Templates
- Sender Data Sync
- Personalized Email Disclaimer
- Provides custom designs for big organizations
- Compatible with all big email platforms
- No Trial version available.
- £1.00 sender/mo (up to 200 senders)
- £0.90 sender/mo (201-500 senders)
- £2.50 sender/mo (up to 200 senders)
- £2.25 sender/mo (201-500 senders)
- Campaign Enterprise
- £3.50 sender/mo (up to 200 senders)
- £3.15 sender/mo (201-500 senders)
Terminus is another account-based marketing platform that helps you target the right account with dynamic data and use them with multi-channel marketing campaigns to activate your sales count.
The email signature software gives you multiple marketing channels.
Further, it gives you easy to use and data-driven analytics that you can use for detailed analysis. The software helps you send every single email with the right email signature that puts a professional impact on the reader.
The email signatures provide 100% target accuracy. It means the audience is targeted based on their email address. Hence you get 100% target accuracy on the emails you are targeting for specific services.
However, multiple marketing campaigns availability further makes it easy to run a marketing strategy more efficiently. You can segregate the audience based on its recipients or create your segment via CRM integration.
Email ads are still a popular way of promoting your services/products, and hence Terminus gives you the same benefits via different marketing channels.
With the email signature software by Terminus, you will get a high chat experience, a better Ad experience, and above all, a better user experience.
You can ask for a demo, but the standard Price isn’t available. You can contact the team for a custom price quote.
- High-Volume Advertising
- 100% Targeting Accuracy
- Great Platform for Enhancing Your ABM Efforts
- Easy to implement
- Easy to add and upload new banners.
- Support is usually pretty quick
- Analytics are a bit difficult to understand
- The manual process of adding new sales hires as a user
- Starting Price: Not Provided
- Free Demo: Yes
CodeTwo email signatures are made for Office 365. However, currently, it supports almost all email clients, making it an excellent option to choose from for big businesses.
It is a Microsoft preferred solution for email signature management. Many IT professionals highly recommend the software as it gives you numerous features, including easy and quick deployment.
You can choose the best-fit signature design for your organization. With the centralized 100% control on email signatures, you can decide which user must see which email signature and at what time.
Further, you can make your custom rules via keywords when sending the emails.
The best part is, email signatures are automatically added when writing any email in Outlook. Hence, the user gets complete liberty on customizing it in real-time and makes the required changes accordingly.
Like other email signature software, it also offers a 100% responsive feature that provides a professional touch to the signatures.
CodeTwo email signatures come with a free trial option. However, it provides you custom pricing that you can calculate on their pricing page.
They offer you monthly and yearly payment options, which is good to opt for based on your business requirements. However, some clients complain that the support is not US-based.
- Centrally managed email signatures for Exchange Online
- Highly recommended by IT pros
- Microsoft Preferred Solution
- Featured by Microsoft
- Customers from 150 countries love us for:
- 24-hour Tech Support
- Signatures visible while typing emails
- Super-fast deployment
- No configuration need for Outlook-level signature
- Smart signature placement
- Easy to implement and update
- Support is not US-based
- If the software has issues, it can cause significant downtime for Exchange
- The software can be complex to learn as you build your signature templates
- Custom pricing (monthly or yearly subscription)
- Free Trial: Yes (14-Days)
What if you can get a fantastic yet professional email signature within 30 seconds? Honeybook is one of the email signature software that claims to offer you the same. Founded in 2013, Honeybook is headquartered in the United States of America.
It gives you a hassle-free platform where you can scroll down and explore numerous signature templates and choose the one that fits best for your business. Honeybook is the best fit for small businesses looking for a professional signature.
If you cannot integrate it with your email platform, you can use Live Chat, Webinars, or Online documentation to get the required training.
The support team is available during business hours to provide you utmost assistance. With this, you can automate the emails without worrying about sending emails at a specific timing.
The email signature software provides ease of use with real-time email creation and preview options. Honeybook offers free tools that include email signature, invoice statement, mission statement, and more.
You can take a free trial without adding a credit card.
- Automatic emails
- Client management
- Digital payments
- Contract management
- Automatic workflows
- Payment processing
- Customer database
- Customizable templates
- Electronic signatures
- Email integration
- Payment schedules
- Invoice management
- Online payments
- Payment reminders
- Third-party integration
- Proposal sending
- Status tracking
- Real-time notifications
- Task reminders for leads and clients.
- Automated emails based on workflow assignments.
- Very user-friendly dashboard.
- Team collaboration isn’t very strong
- Inability to export client data
- Free Trial: Yes (No Credit Card required)
Newoldstamp is another excellent option to start creating your email signature with no-coding, no-designing skills required.
It already includes tons of email signature templates that you can select to match your business. Moreover, all signatures are mobile-friendly and work cross-platform.
It gives you a centralized email signature management system to control your team’s signature hassle-free. With this signature software, you can create unique and appealing signatures for each team.
You can also control and manage them to deploy immediately.
A prominent part of using Newoldstamp is its auto-update feature. With this feature, you don’t require re-initialization. Instead, the signatures are automatically updated for your team.
- Hosting for images, icons, banners, and signatures
- Central management of all company signatures & users
- Unlimited signature installations
- Signature creating tool
- Major email clients support
- All users signature and their status management
- Pictures / logo manager
- Social media icons packages
- Access to all signatures with preview and additional info
- Send access to all users for editing & installation
- Green messages
- Legal disclaimers
- Customize templates, colors, fonts, and social icons
- Add custom fields to email signatures
- Track views and clicks at the banner and email signature
- Email signature banner campaigns
- signatures are high in quality.
- extremely user friendly and rich in features
- Tons of ways to customize and edit email signatures.
- No ability to add custom social media icons
- No ability to amend banners, restricted with banner designs.
- Starting Price: $24.00/year
- Packages for Small Business
- 1 signature– $4,5/month, billed annually
- 3 signature– $9/month, billed annually
- 5 signature– $14/month, billed annually
- 10 signature– $21/month, billed annually
- Packages for Corporate
- 25 signature– $36/month, billed annually
- 50 signature– $54/month, billed annually
- 100 signature– $99/month, billed annually
- 100+ signatures– Custom Enterprise Pricing
- Free Trial: Yes
Exclaimer is an award-winning email signature software that provides you premier signature solutions. It is also termed under the Top 100 Software companies in 2020. Above all, Exclaimer is a Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, and ISO 27001 certified.
What makes Exclaimer different from its alternatives? It provides you HTML signatures for all devices. Within minutes you can create catchy signatures for your business emails.
You can further customize signatures for your teams and allot them unique templates. Additionally, you can promote your services via different marketing channels.
Exclaimer, email signature software, offers a free trial available for a limited time only. For the Pro version, you need to contact the team and get personalized pricing.
Above all, with supreme customer support, it stands out of the crowd. However, for some users, excessive time consumption in updating services can be annoying. Else it is a good option for the businesses.
- Designed Templates
- Advanced Template Customization
- Image Editor
- Auto Updates
- Email Distribution
- A/B Testing
- Banner Advertising
- Account-Based Marketing
- Analytics Tracking
- Email Software Integrations
- Editor Rights
- Mobile Compatibility
- Ease of implementation, integration with MS Exchange
- Ease of obtaining and implementing licenses is great.
- Great support services
- Design application needs a bit of attention.
- Sent items update service took a little bit of time
- Starting Price: Not Provided
- Free Trial: Yes (Free 14-day trial)
Open sense is device independent email signature creation software. You can use it to create signatures for different devices (mobile, desktop, or tablet) and other platforms (G Suite, Office 365, etc.)
The software is highly capable of providing you diverse marketing options. Some of them promote content, sales, messaging, events, promotions, and power targeted ABM campaigns.
Another trait of Opensense is that it provides US-based support, which gives quality assistance to businesses worldwide.
With smart formatting and zero-plugin, you are provided with a single dashboard that does everything you want.
If you are currently using office 365 or G Suite, this email signature software is the best fit for you. You can do CRM targeting, email tracking. And these full email signatures are GDPR/legal compliant; hence your whole mails are 100% secure.
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Performance and Reliability
- Open RatesLink Activity
- Email Platform Integration
- Top-class technical support
- Upload multiple banners and scheduled deployment.
- Email signatures are eye-catching
- Signature Product need refinement on the UI admin side
- A bit frustrating reporting platform
- Signature: $1 per user/month [ For IT Pros ]
- Pipeline: $3 per user/month [ For Marketing Pros ]
- Complete: $5 per user/month [ For Growth Pros ]
- Enterprise: Customized Pricing
- Free Trial: Yes
MySignature is a professional outlook email signature maker that you can use for everyday communication.
According to the online information provided by Mysignature.io, numerous businesses are already using this software; some of them are Amazing Hiring, Well Gate, Drumbeat, and more.
Creating an email is tricky, but not MySignature makes it completely simple and compelling. You can use this software with almost all email platforms, including Outlook, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Gmail, and many more.
The software provides you free email signature templates that you can choose accordingly. With each signature, you get DIY options to customize the signature and make it a perfect fit for your business.
At mysignature.io, all you need is to follow the below steps to get an appealing yet professional signature:
- Sign Up for my signature and go to Dashboard;
- Click the New signature and add necessary information;
- Configure all other settings (add an image, disclaimer, social media icons);
- Create a new email in your Outlook;
- Select Signatures in the Massage tab and add a unique signature;
- Paste it into the Signature box;
- Tap Keep Source Formatting on the pop-up that appears click OK.
- Signature Creation
- No design skills are required
- Save times and looks great
- the support team is very helpful
- Simple but very effective application
- Not as robust as other competitors
- Business Package (For 5 Signature Package)
- $ 16 per month / $ 48 billed quarterly
- Agencies and Resellers: Ask for Custom Pricing
- Free Trial: Yes
WiseStamp is yet another big name in the email signature management niche. It offers you a free signature generator and various other products, including a signature manager made for Office 365 and G Suite.
You can either start using the free trial without adding your credit card details. Further, you can schedule a demo to find its advanced features and choose your organization’s best-fit plan.
What makes it unique and outstanding is the 10-minute step integration that makes it easy for all businesses without IT skills.
Further, it offers complete control of the company signatures that can be managed easily. You can easily segregate the signatures based on departments and dedicated teams.
With emails, you can collect all the information on a spreadsheet and import their details directly from the designed signatures.
Above all, Wisestamp commits to restrict its reach only to the signature block. Hence, your safety is always maintained and kept at priority.
Whether you want to align your branding with a custom button, add a logo & image, manage your departments or run company-specific campaigns, Wisestamp got you covered.
With this unified email signature software, you can get your business to the next level with minimal effort.
- Image management
- Animated GIF
- Customizable branding
- Campaign specific signature
- Email integration
- Graphical user interface
- Lead generation
- Customizable templates
- Signature management
- Social media integration
- Text editing
- Third-party integration
- Email templates
- User photos
- Email marketing
- Quickly and easy to design & deploy email signatures
- Create professional signatures
- There is a limited number of templates
- No customization option for font, color, etc.
- Not up to the mark customer service
- Costs too much for what it does
- Starting Price: $2.00 per user per month
- PRO (Premium upgrade): $6.00 per month
- Free Trial: Yes
What is Email Signature Software?
Like other marketing tools, Email Signature Software is used to centralize the employee email signatures. Using a standard email format for all employees helps you in brand recognition.
Email signatures are used by businesses of any size for branding and online reputation programs.
The signature software is highly effective in creating, distributing, curating, monitoring, and standardization of signatures.
Most of the email signatures encompass plain text, custom fonts, dynamic images, and social media references (social icons & links).
With a custom email signature, you can conveniently track and manage emails sent by any individual. It helps in increasing user interaction and engagement.
Further, the employee email signatures are also beneficial for:
- Quality control
- Email response rates
Email signatures also play a significant role in content marketing as it presents precise information about your brand. Further, it gives accurate detail to better engage with the recipient.
It’s false to consider an email signature software as e-signature software. Both are different!
An e-signature software has the feature to collect signatures on documents shared digitally. It omits the heck of adding a physical signature and still maintains the authenticity of the information shared online.
Email signature software creates and manages the signatures in every individual’s account, helping the recipient acknowledge genuine information and represent your brand within the mail.
Best For Beginners
For beginners, it’s hard to start with a complex yet paid email signature software. Primary factors that a beginner must consider when selecting the email signature software includes:
- Easy to Access and Implement
- Easy to deploy changes on team signatures (all via one click)
- Availability of resources to learn in-depth about the software
- Tutorials for more knowledge
Below listed is the detailed information about the top 11 email signature software. However, a few of them are highly recommended for beginners. These are: